On December 15th, I wrote about two pieces of fabric I started printing and painting back in July, that I hadn't touched in months, though I did look at one of them on my design wall just about everyday.
Well, yesterday we got 10" of snow and then some rain, on top of the 12" we got a few days before that, so there was no question that no one was leaving the house except to shovel snow. In between shoveling, doing four loads of laundry, and reading the Sunday newspapers, I was able to paint one of the two pieces of fabric, and I saved it!
I was very unhappy with the way the horizontal and vertical lines were intersecting, so I rounded the corners with dark gray paint as illustrated on December 15th. Success! Above is the front side of the fabric, and below is the back side. Now this fabric actually has some nice ovals happening from the print of an orange construction fence, and it's so much more interesting. I'm going to do the same thing to the second piece of fabric, and then I'll be ready to do some stitching.