Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Planning Ahead

 

I'm planning ahead by making sure I have plenty of printed stamped icons for the number of steps I walk each day. In this picture on the middle right you can see black icons for 4000, 5000, 8000, and 9000 drying. On the bottom, to the left of the scissors are the steps I have already walked this week, in red, for 10,000, 11,000, and 10,000 steps for this past Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. On the bottom left is the key to what the stamps mean, black for under 9999 steps, red for 10,000-10,999, and yellow for 20,000 or more. On the right side, the stamps are lined up in a row, lower numbers at the bottom and counting up by the thousands to the top. At the top of the photo are stacks for stamps ready to be used as needed, and above them, black, red and yellow bottles of fabric paint.