Thursday, December 1, 2022

New Work in Progress: 2022 Dates in a Life Walking Project

New work in progress, through November, documenting my walking and the days I'm at or not at work on my 2022 Dates in a Life Walking Project painting. 

I love the Fall! The weather can go between being cool and not too cold, and sometimes a little on the slightly warm side, and I have more energy to walk longer distances than when it's hot. I don't like that the sun goes down earlier, now about the time when I get home from work. It adds a challenge to walking but I do the best I can. 

I walked over 10,000 steps (the red icons) on 4 days, and more than 9000 steps (the circles) 5 days.

The individual days with the Iridescent Bronze background signify the days I'm at work vs. days I am home or away, all of which have an influence on the number of steps I walk each day. I try to go out for a walk every day at lunch time and I also have opportunities to walk after work and on weekends.