Monday, May 20, 2013

Speaking Of Installations...



I'm disappointed that my site proposals for creating an installation at a local shipyard have been nixed, so to cheer myself up, I thought I'd take this opportunity to share them on my blog, so at least they can be seen by more than just me and the review committee, and hopefully someone will appreciate them.

Not having proposals accepted is the life an an artist, or anyone for that matter, and I accept that. But since there may be someone somewhere who may possibly be interested in me participating in a similar project, here they are.

And if you have a moment, take a look at my not accepted proposals for two defunct penitentiaries in the Philadelphia area, and also a huge, huge atrium. All would have been fun to create and install.

If you have a site that would benefit from my work, please don't hesitate to email me. I'd love to discuss it.

One good thing about putting together these proposals, my Photoshop skills improve with every one.