Thursday, April 11, 2013

Installation Proposals


I just heard that a proposal for an art installation has not been accepted. It was a stretch suggesting this work in such a huge, huge atrium, but definitely worth the time.

Applying for different art gigs is a part of “the job”, and not being accepted is something one can’t take personally or get upset about.

These Photoshopped images were a part of my proposal. If you have a building where something like this might be appropriate, please do get in touch via email or phone anytime. 




Last year I submitted proposals to create installations at two different defunct penitentiaries in the Philadelphia area, both of which were not chosen. I’m still hoping there is an old building somewhere with peeling paint that could like that temporary site specific installation. That would be an incredible project for me to create!