Thursday, March 4, 2010

3rd Blog Birthday!!!!


It's my blog's third birthday!

Over the years it's become my online sketchbook and art journal. I enjoy sharing what I'm doing with others here on my blog, as well as on twitter, and both my personal and fan pages on facebook, but almost all of what I post originates here on my blog.

Since my first blog post three years ago on Sunday, March 4, 2007, my work has changed a lot, including my decision not to quilt my work anymore. Now I'm mounting it on boards and canvases, or stiffening my painted/printed/stitched fabric and hanging it as is on the wall.

I've met many interesting artists and art appreciators, and I've had many nice discussions with them about my art, their art and/or art in general. My blog has also helped artists who have Deka Permanent Fabric paints for sale to find me, because I'm always on the lookout for Deka.

As a reminder, even though I have comments turned off on my blog, that doesn't mean I don't want to discuss my posts or share info. I just prefer discussing it via email, on facebook, by phone or in person. If you'd ever like to write to me, my email address is jeanne@jeannewilliamson.com.

Happy Third Birthday Blog! - Jeanne