Monday, December 21, 2009

Weekly Update - Front and Back Yard Installations


Hello winter! We got 14" +/- of light fluffy snow yesterday and it's quite lovely on and around my outdoor installations, as well as everywhere.

Above and below are pictures of the piece in my back yard. The top picture is after the snowfall and the bottom picture is from the day before.



And these above and below are pictures of the piece in my front yard, also after and before the snowfall.


On a challenge from some friends on facebook, I went outside in PJ bottoms and a coat/etc, and took the pictures, so here's a picture of me from the thigh down standing in the snow. 25 degrees was a bit cold to be outside in flannel, so when we shoveled out I wore my flannel lined jeans and felt much more comfortable.


See a selection of month to month pictures of these pieces on my website.