Sunday, October 18, 2009

Natick Artists Open Studios


Today, from noon-5pm, is the last day of Natick Artists Open Studios.

Yesterday was a lot of fun. I enjoyed showing people my Orange Construction Fence Series and Recycled Multi Fence Series, and explaining a little about my process and inspiration. I also got a nice response to my sweaters, and my calendars did well. Some friends and neighbors who stopped by didn't know anything about me except that I'm an artist, so it was nice to share with them.

Remember, if you're coming to visit, please don't come to my house. I will be in Virginia Fitzgerald’s studio at the Winchell Building, on the 2nd floor, 25 Washington Ave, Natick, MA. To see directions and a map of how to get there, please check yesterday's blog post.

I'm looking forward to seeing whoever stops by today, and also getting to spend more time with Virginia and her work.