Saturday, October 17, 2009

Natick Artists Open Studios


Today and tomorrow, from noon-5pm, are Natick Artists Open Studios.

If you're coming to visit, please don't come to my house. I will be in Virginia Fitzgerald’s studio at the Winchell Building, on the 2nd floor, 25 Washington Ave, Natick, MA.

If you're driving from Route 9W, turn on to Route 27S, and about a mile (?) later, turn right on Washington Ave, or take a right on Cochituate St as you approach Natick Center. The building is at the corner of Washington Ave and Cochituate St. There is a parking lot behind the building, which is also where there is the most direct entrance to the 2nd floor of the building.


The artist who has a studio is next door to Virginia's studio, Ruth Claff, gave me a large wall in her studio to hang some of my work. I am very appreciative of this opportunity. Below is a picture of my work on her wall:


If you come to Open Studios, before or after you stop by to see me and Virginia, do stop by Ruth Claff's studio and look at her beautiful paintings (and see some of my work too). Don't forget to visit the rest of the artists in the building.

I'll have brochures with maps if you want to go to see the other artists around town, or you can download one off the Natick Artists Open Studios website.