Saturday, September 12, 2009

Red Sox Rain Delay = Dick Blick Shopping


Last night we went to the Boston Red Sox game. It was raining lightly when we arrived, and it stopped raining long enough for the opening ceremonies and for the first inning to begin. Then it started raining again and they called a rain delay. My husband and I decided to go home since the weather forecast wasn't good.

As we were walking to the car I remembered I needed some Golden Liquid Acrylics, and since Dick Blick is a block from Fenway Park, and the store was still open (till 9pm!), we stepped inside. I was able to pick up a few bottles if some colors I needed and some I didn't know about. Now I don't have to make a special trip in to Boston. Nice!

I think I may use some or many of these colors when I start working on my September 12 x 12 x 12, hopefully sometime today.

BTW, the Red Sox rain delay turned into a postponement until tomorrow. And, the Clematis flowers on my backyard installation are starting to open up, but it's raining buckets outside today. Tomorrow is supposed to be a really beautiful day and I'll grab a few pictures. Unfortunately we have to give our baseball tickets to someone else because we can't go to the game on Sunday.