Sunday, October 5, 2008

More Voting and The Arts



On Friday morning, October 3rd, I posted "Voting and The Arts", with links about the Arts and the 2008 Presidential Candidates, and also the U.S. House of Representatives and the Senate.

Mid-day I updated it with a few links I received from a fellow artist, about John McCain's positions, because I had trouble finding any. I had no trouble finding Barack Obama's positions. If you read my post that morning, you might want to read it again.

On Friday night, I got an email from ArtsVote, with pretty much the same information I posted, plus one very interesting document showing both candidates record.



The above image shows ArtsVote's the "Arts Positions of the 2008 Presidential Candidates." I encourage you to read it, and follow the links they provide in the PDF.