Wednesday, October 22, 2008

12 x 12 x 12 October 2008


This is my 12 x 12 x 12 Series piece for October.

This month, while wanting to keep to my monthly construction fence monoprint theme, I also wanted to incorporate handstamped rubber erasers, painted fabric (all done on one piece of fabric), AND also cut it up and sew it back together again.

I've been having fun cutting up some older Orange Construction Fence Series pieces, and reassembling them in my "Recycled Fence Series," so this month's piece is fits nicely in the theme of cutting things up. (Come to think of it, cutting my sweaters up and re-sewing them, does too!)

On Monday, I posted pictures of this piece in progress.

If you want to know more about this series, you can read past posts about my 12 x 12 x 12 series here on my blog, or see all of the completed work on my website.