Sunday, April 8, 2007

Drop Cloth in progress

I'm probably not going to stitch this for a few weeks, but I wanted to post what I've done with the drop cloth I posted a few weeks ago on this blog titled Drop Cloth.

I printed a contruction fence over the markings from one of my drop cloths, and painted gray fabric paint over the printed section because it was rather light. Then I filled the different shapes that were printed on the drop cloth in, keeping the each shape limited to a single color per shape. Below is the result of what I did, showing the front side of the fabric.



And here is the reverse side of the same piece of fabric (below).



While I like the front side, I REALLY like the back, so I will probably stitch that side out. I don't imagine being able to stitch it until early May, but I'll post it when I do.