Monday, November 30, 2020

More Work in Progress - Dates in a Life: Kidney Donor Anniversary



I’m doing more collaging of stamped icons on my Dates in a Life: Kidney Donor Anniversary painting, the third in the series. 

Here’s what I’m documenting: start at Feb 23, 2020; columns = 12; end Dec 18, 2020 = 300; 25 rows; start + end direction shape = 2; arrows in box = 287; 17th anniversary date shapes = 10; my son’s surgery anniversary and meeting his donor = 2 stamps 2 shapes; donated blood = 2 stamps 1 shape; the 45th anniversary of my father dying after his kidney transplant = 1.

My one year transplant anniversary is December 17. I should have this painting mostly finished way before then and will finish it the next day, unless my recipient contacts me before then. Then I might add more weeks/rows.