Thursday, February 23, 2017

Work in Progress: Dates in a Life Project


I did some visual editing on the Dates in a Life Project fabric. I removed the bottom row and added it as a new top row, with the bright side facing out.

I also marked each time we purchased milk. I did it by adding white painted lines in-between the stitching below the date if we bought one bottle, below and to the left of the date if we bought two bottles, and below and to the left and right if we bought three. The detail below hopefully explains it.


I am thinking of what I want to do inside the empty squares, but I might not make any decisions about that until at least mid-year. I want to see how the patterning evolves with our milk purchases and expiration dates for a few more months before I make any decisions.

Check back for more updates throughout the year.