Thursday, April 24, 2014

More About My Print on Property Brothers

I was excited to see this post on the Property Brothers Facebook page this morning:

"Take a look back at some of the most popular makeovers from HGTV's Property Brothers," which led me to a photo of the dining room that had my print hanging on the wall. I was disappointed that it only caught the righthand side of it.


Below is a picture I took when the show was on TV one night, hence the warped view. It's hard to take pictures on a TV. I hope that some day I can get a good picture of it from the show.


The print has been available at Crate & Barrel's website, catalog, and in stores since last August.

If you want to see it on Property Brothers, it's the Chris & Mike Episode HPBRS-606H. The upcoming schedule on the HGTV website.