Thursday, July 25, 2013

Crate & Barrel!

I am very excited to share this news. Seasonal Fences - Spring #3, which is one piece I created in a series of 20, is being sold as a giclee print, Seasonal Fence Print, at Crate & Barrel! 

As a painting, Seasonal Fences - Spring #3 is mixed media on board, and it measures 22" x 10" x 1".

The Seasonal Fence Print at Crate & Barrel is a giclee print on paper, signed by the artist (me), and it measures 30"W x 0.75"D x 60"H. You can see other details on their website.

Here is their overview about me, and the print, (as seen on their website):

“Artist Jeanne Williamson is fascinated by the ways in which common chain-link fences parcel landscapes into gridded views. Watching the seasons change through this geometric perspective, she created a series of mixed-media works that begin as monoprints of fences. These images are then painted, collaged and stitched on fabric. The fine detail and nuanced color of Williamson's original composition is faithfully reproduced in our giclee print on paper signed by the artist. Each print is presented with a white and cream single mat and framed in radiata pine with a distressed matte gesso finish.”

Seasonal Fence Print will also be seen in an upcoming catalog, and also in stores, shortly. As soon as I can get a picture of it in my local store, and in my catalog after it arrives, you can be sure that I'll share it.

Thank you to everyone at Crate & Barrel, and elsewhere, who helped make this happen!