Monday, September 3, 2012

What I Did On My Summer Vacation

I spent my summer vacation in Falmouth, MA, on Cape Cod. Even though the point was to relax and do nothing specific, I did do some art related things because I'm not at all used to doing nothing:
  • I read Art & Fear and the first half of Seven Days in the Art World. I'll finish it ASAP.
  • I did some drawings
  • I took a number of inspirational pictures
  • I pondered the work I might want to do at my upcoming art residency at the Millay Colony later in September
  • and I slept, walked, ate, chatted, played games, and etc.


two layered pencil drawing on acetate and tissue paper

two layered pencil and marker drawing on acetate and tissue paper

pencil on paper

pencil on paper

pencil on paper

pencil on paper

pencil on paper