Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Homes



Orange Construction Fence Series #57 has been purchased by the Picasso Loft in Philadelphia. PA. It measures 32.5" x 58.5" and is mixed media on fabric.


12 x 12 x 12 February 2008 has been purchased to private collector, also in the Philadelphia area. This piece is a part of my monthly series of work in a 12" x 12" size.

In 2007, the series was mounted on canvas. I am now mounting the series on boards.

There is a warm place in my heart for Philadelphia. Not only was I born there, I lived there until I was in the 5th grade, and I also went to art school in Philadelphia.

It's always nice for art work to leave the studio and live with people who appreciate it, but I love the fact that both pieces are living in the Philadelphia area. Thank you to the Snyderman-Works Gallery, in Philadelphia, for exhibiting and selling my work, and thank you also to those who have purchased it.