Friday, January 6, 2012

On Exhibit: The 8th International Fiber Biennial


While organizing plans to go to Philadelphia the first weekend of March for Fiber Philadelphia, and more specifically the Opening of the 8th International Fiber Biennial at the Snyderman-Works Gallery, I went to their website to double check the dates of the show, and I got a nice surprise.

Happily, all of the art in the Biennial is on their website (mine is captured in the picture above). I am really honored that The Fence As Lace #6 will be hanging in this show, near or next to many artists who are internationally known, and some of whom whose work I have followed since I was in Art School in the late 1970's.

TheFence As Lace #6 is mixed media on stiffened fabric, measures 72" x 73" and was created in 2011.

The 8th International Fiber Biennial will be at the Snyderman-Works Gallery from March 2nd through April 28, 2012 in Philadelphia, PA.

My name is proud.