Sunday, December 4, 2011

On Exhibit: Present Company

I stopped by the Fountain Street Fine Art holiday show Present Company today to see my work on exhibit. I LOVE how the show is hung!

As seen in the photo above, from left to right, is one of Marie Craig's pieces, then my Seasonal Fences Summer #1 and Seasonal Fences Winter #1, then another piece by Marie Craig, then two pieces (one hung over the other) by James Wilson Rayen, then my Seasonal Fences Spring #1, and then another of Marie Craig's is on the right.

This is not the first time that Marie and I have had work hanging next to each other. The other times were at a different venue and show. I'm very glad to be side-by-side with her again. The grids and color of our work works very well together.

Of course there is a lot more work in the show than can be seen in this one photo. Present Company is on exhibit at Fountain Street Fine Art through December 18, 2011. The gallery is located at 59 Fountain Street in Framingham, MA. The gallery hours are Thursday 10am - 2pm, Friday 11am - 8pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 11am - 5pm, and by appointment.