Thursday, December 8, 2011

December Open Studios This Weekend and Next

If you're near Natick, Massachusetts between noon - 5pm this Saturday, December 10th, or Saturday December 17th, please come visit me in my studio at 43 Main Street, Studio 3. The artists at 43 Main Street Studios will hosting Holiday Open Studios.

I'll have calendars and artwork for sale, and my husband will also have some of his creations for sale too. He's created a number of cool lights and sconces that he's named switchlights, which use a color-changing fiber optic LED on a metal base. They are a modern take on the lava lamp, use under 2 watts of electricity, and are hand assembled in Natick.

If you can’t come to my studio, but would like to know more about possibly buying my art, you can write to me for prices or visit Artful Home to see a wide selection of my work their website.