Friday, September 23, 2011

Goodbye to an Old Friend of 40 Years

All My Children, which I've been watching since I was 14, ends today. Over the years, the show has kept me company through lunchtime while in Art School, and while creating artwork and designing websites in adulthood. I will miss the story lines, especially the show's focus on social issues, all of the characters (well almost all of them), the happiness, the sadness and the humor that has entertained me since 1971. I really enjoyed it.

Thank you to everyone involved in the show. Thanks also to Mrs. M-S who introduced me to AMC when we were neighbors back when I was in high school, and to all of my art school friends and family members who either continued to watch, or who sent me clippings or links with news about the show.