Friday, August 19, 2011

New Book!

I am very happy to announce that I am going to be writing a new book! It's going to include stitching, and will be of interest to people who like to work with fabric, paper and surface design, including those who like to collage and etc. It will not be a quilt book. I'll go into more detail about it in the near future.


Running Press will be the publisher, and the release date is scheduled to be in the Spring of 2013.


I can't express how excited I am about this! I really enjoyed writing my last book, The Uncommon Quilter, which was released by Potter Craft (Random House) in 2007, even with the six-week writing deadline. I'm really happy to have up to nine months to write this new book.


I have a few other projects I'll be working on over the next few months, including some fun web design projects, a few exhibits, and a possible outdoor art installation I'm waiting to hear about. All good stuff!