Monday, June 13, 2011

Artful Home


I've updated my work on Artful Home. Just about all of the Patterns in Fences Series can be purchased on their website.


My bio has been updated on the site too:


Jeanne Williamson

"Because I think in grids, I immediately fell in love with the patterns, shapes and textures of construction fences."


Fascinated with the grid patterns of construction fences, artist Jeanne Williamson has made the variation and repetition of the grids the focal point of her work.


The artist mono-prints, paints, and hand-stamps shapes on fabric, stitches the grid lines of the fences, and mounts her mixed media paintings on cradled wood boards.


Williamson has a BFA from Philadelphia College of Art (now the University of the Arts), where she majored in Fibers/Crafts, and a MSAEd in Art Education from Massachusetts College of Art.



While I'm very happy to sell my work on my own, Artful Home has a good network for showing and selling art, and I'm very happy to be a part of it.