Monday, January 31, 2011

More on the Way



Here we go again. Two back to back snowstorms are coming tomorrow through Wednesday, and we're expecting up to 18".

We currently have at least 18" on the ground, and a total of over 60" fallen snow so far this winter.


These are my two outdoor installations as they were this afternoon. There are back and front pictures of the one in my back yard (above). The front one (left) has a lot of snow with road salt and sand surrounding it. Time will tell how it survives.


I brought paints, brushes, and fabric home from my studio so I can paint and stitch while I'm stuck indoors this week. I need to I catch up on some web design projects first though.


Click here to see pictures from the last week's storm.


I'll post new pictures in the next few days.