Thursday, December 23, 2010

Outdoor Installations Update

The winter cold has made the clematis that has been growing on the installation in my back yard die back considerably. I was going to cut it back to the ground now that it's winter, but I decided to wait until spring since I can now see just about the whole installation.


My front yard installation is doing just fine underneath the maple tree sans leaves.


I look forward to taking pictures of both pieces when we get accumulating snow. We actually got snow yesterday (and overnight) but when I got home from my studio, it was too dark to take new pictures. These will have to do for the time being, but I will try to take more pictures soon.


You can see pictures of both installations, from when they were installed in late-May 2010 through now, on my website.