Friday, October 15, 2010

Natick Open Studios This Weekend!


Natick Artists Open Studios are this weekend, Saturday October 16 and Sunday October 17, from noon-5pm each day. If you're nearby, stop by and see my new studio at 43 Main Street, Studio 3, in Natick, Massachusetts.


My studio is in location "A." Above is a map of where my studio is at 43 Main Street. Please note that if you have a paper map, I noticed it mistakenly has it a block away, so I corrected it here. (I also moved location "19" to its correct location.)

Come see my Holes in The Fences , Patterns in Fences, Traces of Past Fences , and my Slivers of Fences, and Fence Detail series, 2011 calendars, and Recycled, Repurposed and Redesigned sweaters and scarves.

You can also meet the other artists at 43 Main Street Studios: LilianaBead, Neck Art, Stinson Brook Designs, and Imagine This... Custom Framing & Art Gallery.

It's supposed be a beautiful weekend. Come walk and/or drive around Natick, see some art and enjoy your day!