Thursday, September 23, 2010

Open Studios September 25 & 26


I will be exhibiting in the South End Open Studios Group Space in the Ben Franklin Institute, at 41 Berkeley Street in Boston, MA, on Saturday, September 25 & Sunday, September 26, 2010, from 11am - 6pm. Get more info.


Above is a map that shows where I will be. Here is a printable map.

As much as my space permits, I am planning on exhibiting my Slivers of Fences series, Patterns in Fences series, Traces of Past Fences series, Fence Detail series, Holes in the Fences series that are 6" x 6" and hopefully the 24" x 18" too, and my 2011 calendars. Prices will range from $30 to $2100.

Thanks again to the organizers of the South End Open Studios for giving artists who don't have Boston studio space this great opportunity to participate. I very much appreciate it.

Come see my work, as well as the other 100+ South End artists, including my dear friend Adria Arch, who will also be near me in the group space.