Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rubberband Ball


My family's rubberband ball is totally self destructing! It was fun to hear comments from family (especially a certain young man) and friends who saw it when they came to visit on the 4th.


The last time I posted pictures of it was on April 25th, when it was markedly different. A whole section of rubberbands had fallen off of it, but nothing compared to now. The picure at the top of this post are the front, directly above is the back, and below is a view from the top.


I really wish I had a video camera that was taking pictures of it, because I would have loved seeing this last change. Oh well. I'll keep checking on it and will post more when there are more changes.

If you'd like to see what it's looked like in April click here. To see what the first picture I posted, in July 2007, click here.