Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Missing!


Thank you to everyone who has written or called about my stolen piece of art in the Studio Without Walls show. Your support means a lot to me.

I visited the site this past Saturday, and again today. I tightened things up as best as I could, and I took a lot of pictures for documentation. Then I went to the Brookline MA Police Station to pick up a copy of the Police Report that was filed for all of the vandalized work in the show, and for mine that was stolen.

I am currently talking to two insurance companies that I have policies with and will see if anything comes of it. One policy is my business insurance, and the other is a quilt rider I purchased a number of years ago. Even though the work is not quilted, "fabric" may be the qualifying word. Both companies are investigating my coverage, and if I qualify for both, they'll coordinate with each other.