Saturday, November 21, 2009

Valentino Movie


Since I love art, and fashion, I love to sew, and I like to watch documentaries about art and artists, I watched the movie, "Valentino: The Last Emperor."

I was trying to think of a way to sum it up in one sentence and I found this quote on the movie's about page: "It is a behind-the-scenes look at the world of fashion, featuring unprecedented access to the high temples of Haute Couture."

My favorite part of the movie was when Valentino was designing some Haute couture dresses, and then watching them being hand sewn by seamstresses wearing white lab coats.

If I had to give this movie a rating of up to 5 stars, I'd probably give it 3.

Valentino: The Last Emperor is available on DVD, and live streaming on Netflix, for anyone who wants to watch it at home.