Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Off the Fence


As promised, here are pictures of my solo show, "Off the Fence". Most people familiar with my work have seen a few of my pieces here or there. Most of the larger work I've been creating since 2007 are really diptychs and triptychs, and not singular pieces.





The reason I'm making diptychs and triptychs is that I really like what both sides of the fabric I've painted looks like. Creating two similar pieces gives me the opportunity to create work that can show one of the sides without cutting it. I'm very glad to have the opportunity to show this work in a gallery setting.

Off the Fence is on exhibit at the Hunt Cavanagh Gallery, at Providence College, in Providence, RI, from October 26 - December 4, 2009.

There is more info, including the names of each of the pieces, here on my website.

You can find out more about the Hunt Cavanagh Gallery here and here.