Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Weekly Update - Front and Back Yard Installations


Another update of my front and back yard installations. In my back yard is Fence Installation Series #1/16. The pictures above and below show a Clematis and Queen Anne's Lace growing in and around this installation.



The Clematis is going to bloom any day now. Can you see the tiny buds in the picture above? If it does before my next weekly post, I'll either take pictures and post it next time, or post it at the time, depending on timing. I'm looking forward to seeing the little white flowers all around my work. It'll be even nicer that seeing the Queen Anne's Lace flowers next to it.



In my front yard is Fence Installation Series #1/22. It's not as exciting to look at because there's nothing growing in and on it.


There is a lot of mud splashed on the bottom, especially on the back side. Lesson, make sure there's mulch or something growing underneath outdoor textiles to reduce dirt issues. Not really a big deal though. Just part of the learning experience.

More pictures in a about week, or when the Clematis blooms.