Sunday, September 20, 2009

2010 Calendar


I designed a 2010 monthly wall calendar that has my artwork, and they arrived on Saturday. I love them! They're really big and colorful and professional looking. The front cover is shown above.


If you need a 2010 wall calendar, I am selling them for $25 via my website. They are 13" wide and 10.4" tall when closed (which equals 21" wide tall when hanging open on the wall). I will also be selling them during Natick Open Studios on October 17th and 18th.


I know it's a little early to be thinking about this, but if you need a wall calendar for yourself, or a holiday gift for someone else, please consider getting (at least) one of my calendars.


The monthly art work is color coordinated to go with each month of the year, and the images are details from some of my 12 x 12 x 12 monthly series from 2007 and 2008.


If you have any questions about them, please don't hesitate to write to me at jeanne@jeannewilliamson.com.