Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekly Update - Front and Back Yard Installations


Here is an update of my front and back yard installations. We had a lot more rain this past week. On Thursday morning alone, we got over 1" in one hour, and it was hot and humid all week. I found out that total July rainfall was 6.46" (which was +3.50" above normal for July).

In my back yard is Fence Installation Series #1/16. The clematis continues to grow around, and a little though, this piece. I can't wait until it blooms in a few weeks.



In my front yard is Fence Installation Series #1/22, as shown above. Sorry for the picture with bright and shady spots. I picked a good time of day to shoot the back piece, but it wasn't good for the front one.


There is no damage to either of these pieces after being rained on since installed. The front yard piece does have some mud splashed on it, and a little rust form the black pipe corner connectors, but other than that, they're both fine. At least so far. Nice to know since I want to do more outdoor installations.