Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Inspiration, Connections and Project Runway



When I saw this fungus growing on a tree stump while on my walk yesterday, I couldn't help but think of Uli Herzner's dress on last week's Project Runway: All-Star Challenge. I'm sure I'm making a connection that wasn't even considered, but ...


I really enjoyed both Project Runway and the Project Runway: All-Star Challenge last week, and I'm very happy that Project Runway is back on the air.

Also, hooray (I was going to say bravo but that wouldn't be a good choice of words would it?!) for Lifetime TV for deciding to put each episode online, for those who do not have cable TV. Between that, and how full their website is with information about the show/s, it's obvious that Lifetime is using online media to its fullest to promote the show. Good job!