Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekly Update - Front and Back Yard Installations


Here is my weekly front and back yard installations update. Another rainy week here in eastern Massachusetts, with 4 inches of rain on Thursday night/Friday morning alone. I don't know how much we got in total all week.


In my front yard is Fence Installation Series #1/22, as shown above. A front detail is at the top of this post.


The bottom back side is a little dirtier and rustier than last week since we have gotten even more rain. I like how I can see through from the back and see some color from the front.


In my back yard is Fence Installation Series #1/16. I think it's blending in with nature nicely.


My fall blooming clematis is weaving its way in and out of this piece, and I love it.


Here is the clematis holding on and peaking through to the front side from the back side.

The week ahead is going to be very humid and rainy. I'll try to post another update next week.