Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekly Update - Front and Back Yard Installations


Just about every week I post an update about my weekly front and back yard installations. In my back yard is Fence Installation Series #1/16. Except for a little fading of the batik fabric on the outer edges, it's holding up rather nicely, and my fall flowering clematis is growing in and out and around it, which I think is interesting and fun.


This is a detail of the clematis' foliage from the front ...


... and here is a back view.


In my front yard is Fence Installation Series #1/22, as shown above. Not any changes except for some sagging.


This picture better shows how the piece is sagging in the upper corners, after being rained on for so many weeks. Not a big deal, but something to think about when installing the next one.