Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Backyard Installation 1 - The First Few Days


"Fence Installation Series #1/16" has been outside in my yard for three days, and it's already been rained on twice, and hailed on once. So far so good.


It looks like the back fabric, which I never preshrunk, did shrink a bit when it got wet in the rain. The piece was quite tight on the polls, but now it is REALLY tight. Thank goodness it didn't rip as it shrank.


More evidence of shrinking. Many ripples on the front fabric, as the back shrank.


Front view.


Back view.

We still need to bury the legs. I don't like all of this metal showing.

I'm going to take a picture every week, hopefully on Mondays, and will post it on my blog. I might post it on my website too. I need to think about how I would set it up on the page.