Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blue Construction Fence-like Stuff


Last week, when I got my hair cut, I looked at the January 2009 issue of Vogue Magazine. As I was flipping through the pages, there was a photo with something near and dear to my heart. Behind a model, was an orange construction fence, and in front of the fence was some blue construction fence-like stuff, as pictured above. I have no idea what this blue stuff is, but if anyone can identify it, please email me at jeanne@jeannewilliamson.com and tell me what it's called and where I might be able to get a few feet of it. It's got great art possibilities.

Note: I didn't think it would be nice to tear the page out of a magazine I don't own, so picture me sitting in the salon under a heat lamp, taking a picture of the magazine page with my camera, and trying to be discrete.