Saturday, November 8, 2008

Long Journey Opening Tonight


The Opening for "Long Journey Into a Series", at ArtSpace Maynard, in Maynard Massachusetts, is tonight from 4-6pm. (The show runs through November 21, 2008). I'm looking forward to seeing everyone who is attending tonight.

The focus of the show is to present a body of art work, completed in a series, by a group of artists. Each of us has been working on our own individual series for many many years. The participating artists are: Catherine Carter, Catherine Evans, Virginia Fitzgerald, Jennifer Maestre, Ruth Rosner and Jeanne Williamson (me).


On November 18th, at 7pm, I will be giving a lecture at ArtSpace about how I print on fabric with orange construction fences, and how the influences of the urban environment and architecture have stimulated my grid-like designs.