Monday, November 24, 2008

Felting Article


I wrote an article that is in the just released Quilting Arts Magazine's December/January 2009 issue. It's about my 2008 Weekly Mixed Media project, and my experiences with felting from art school through the present day. The title of the article is "Journal Felting with Punch", and can be found on page 76.

It is a pleasure to see some of my 6" x 6" pieces printed in the article. I think their photography is excellent! It was also a wonderful experience working with everyone at Quilting Arts.

The felt images in this post are from my website, where you can see all of my 2008 weekly mixed media work (so far). Or, you read about it here on my blog.







* * * * * * * * *

Don't forget to visit SmallArtShowcase.com, which is a collection of fine artists who are making their work accessible and affordable to art lovers and collectors.