Friday, September 26, 2008

Rubberband Ball


In this bi-weekly update, I had to share a side view of my family's rubberband ball. It looks more like a mohawk from this angle, than in the pictures below.


Above is the front side, and below the back side.


There are some changes on both the front and back since last time. Quite a few pieces have fallen off, and the main black band continues to hold everything together. The black band is very strong, and not at all fossilized like the other bands, so I think as more pieces let go, or break off, the black band will continue to hold what's underneath it.

If you'd like to see what the rubberband ball looked like in the past, click here. To see what the first picture I posted, in July 2007, click here.

There's also a short movie of my rubberband ball on youtube, that shows the pictures I took from July 2007-June 2008.