Sunday, July 15, 2007

Construction Fence with Greenery


When ever I'm out and about, I always keep my eyes open for construction fences, and how they are being used. I stumbled upon this fence yesterday, when I was making a cell phone call before getting in my car. I was standing to the side of my son's old orthodontist's building, trying to use the building to block the noise of local traffic, when I turned around and saw this fence behind the building. Imagine my delight! I just got a new phone with a camera, so I was able to take a picture of it. In the past there have been many times I have seen images I wanted to take a picture of, but couldn't. Thank goodness for having a camera now.

I think this is the nicest fence I've ever seen, because of how the plants are growing around and through it. Very inspirational for possible future work.