Friday, February 10, 2012

Snow in the Forecast!

Finally! Something I've been waiting for all winter! Tomorrow, snow should begin in the Boston area toward dawn, with the steadiest snow late morning through the afternoon, with the possibility of getting 2 - 4". Mother Nature must have read my post from a few days ago.

I'm hoping that my photographer can get a good picture of my outdoor installation sometime after it ends on Saturday afternoon or on Sunday.

I got an OK picture during a small uneventful snow storm on January 21st with the camera on my iphone, but I really do need a better one, with better framing, increased resolution, and hopefully sun and blue sky in the background. That picture is below.

Fingers are crossed for success!



Note: We got only a dusting of snow on Saturday. I have jinxed it again. I'm not going to post anything about potential snow anymore this winter. If we do have accumulating snow, and a picture is taken, I'll post it. Enough said.