Thursday, August 20, 2009

Project Runway!


Here we go! Project Runway begins tonight, after a long absence, and a move to the Lifetime TV network.

Read a review about the show in the NY Times, "Designers, Start Your Engines for Season 6," by Ginia Bellefante on August 19, 2009.

Even if the show is really about creating fashionable clothing, I do enjoy when they use unusual materials for a challenge, even if it's not really wearable as everyday clothing.

I'm not a big TV watcher, but I'll be enjoying it tonight. There's the All Star Challenge at 8pm, Project Runway at 10pm, and I'll also give Models of the Runway a try at 11pm, if I'm still awake. Otherwise I'll watch it off my DVR. (Please note all times just listed are for eastern time. Click the links to find the air times in your part of the US.)