Tuesday, February 25, 2014

More New Work, and Another New Home

I created three new pieces in my latest series this past week weekend, Tiled Fence Photos #3Tiled Fence Photos #4 and Tiled Fence Photos #5.



The photos from Tiled Fence Photos #3, and Tiled Fence Photos #4 were taken in Jackson WY many years ago.


The Tiled Fence Photos #5 photo was taken in Boston in January.

One or more of these new pieces will be on exhibit in the 8x8 ALL-MEMBERS' Group Show at Fountain Street Fine Art in Framingham MA in April.

There are now a total of five in this series that focuses on photos of actual construction fences, that are combined with monoprints of construction fences. I plan on adding more work to this series over the next few months.


I originally created Tiled Fence Photos #1 for my submission to the show, and after posting it online, it was purchased ahead of the show. Then I created Tiled Fence Photos #2 and that has also been purchased.


All of the work in the Tiled Fence Photos Series are mixed media on 8" x 8" x 1.5" cradled board
. It would be cool if the new pieces find new homes too, but one never knows what will be of interest to collectors.