Sunday, November 18, 2012

Work Looking for a New Home


I'd like to thank the CSArt Shareholders, and Fountain Street Fine Art, for helping to make the CSArt a success!

Now that the CSArt Art Harvest Party has happened at Fountain Street Fine Art, there are still a number of my Fence Fragments from Millay series that are looking for a new home. Each piece is mixed media on 6" x 6" x .75" cradled board and they are $125 each

The Fence Fragments from Millay series was created during my art residency at the Millay Colony in September 2012.

There is also additional work available by Lisa BarthelsonCheryl ClintonMarie CraigVirginia Fitzgerald, and Kay Hartung.

For more info about purchasing my Fence Fragments from Millay series, or the work of the other artists, please visit fountainstreetfineart.com

Please support the artists, and please support the Gallery!

My available pieces, as shown above are: