Friday, December 3, 2010

Natick Artists' Holiday Marketplace


Visit my studio at 43 Main Street in Natick MA, during the Natick Artists' Holiday Marketplace, tomorrow December 4th* from 9 am - 3 pm, and also on Saturdays, December 11 & 18, 2010, from 9 am - 3 pm.


I will have a lot of art work on exhibit and for sale, as well as 2011 calendars, and upcycled sweaters and scarves.


Natick Artists' Holiday Marketplace includes two locations, 3 Adams Street & 43 Main Street, in Natick MA, and features pottery, jewelry, glass, silver, fiber art, handbags, calendars, clothing, hand painted paper items, paintings, photography and custom framing.


Participating Artists Include Kris Barrigan, Helen Bellomo, Marie Craig, Denise Girardin, Liliana Glenn, John Holz, Joanne LaFalce Perry, Steve Levinsky, Ginger McEachern, Donna McPherson, Debra Sayre, Judy VonDohlen, and me.


All items for sale are designed and made in Natick!


* Please note that on December 4th only, I will not be in my studio because I have a previous commitment, but I will have a special studio sitter from 1-3 pm.